Thursday 30 August 2012

Pub news and other stuff.

The pub was packed again today. A party of walkers had pre-booked, plus the usual walk ins.

The 'Chairman' said he might do some "on-line" shopping this afternoon. (I'll leave that to your own imagination, but bear in mind he will be in his back garden!)

In other news, I had a lovely phone call from a bloggie friend of mine zoe. We chatted away for about twenty minutes and hopefully at some point may be able to meet. Thank you for calling, Zoe, I enjoyed our chat!

6 comments:

Z said...

I did too, John. Hope it won't be long before we meet, and I won't forget to make chocolate cake for your dad!

Ms Scarlet said...

...I made chocolate cake on Monday... actually I spent all Monday making chocolate cake, the first effort went a bit wrong...
Judging from Z's posts, her cakes will be a lot better!
Sx

Unknown said...

All chocolate cake for my Dad will be eaten! Me, don't have a sweet tooth!

Pat said...

John can you ginger up your lady friends to get scrabbling please.
Days are going into weeks:)

Pat said...

Confusing - I thought you meant Zoe late of Belgium.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Isn't blogging great? We get to meet such cool people :-)