Tuesday 30 April 2013

Joke Tuesday.

FW: Sausages

Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.

A customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Irish sausage?"

The assistant asks, "Are you Irish?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?

Or if I asked for Polish sausage, would you ask if I was Polish?"

The assistant says, "No, I probably wouldn't."

The guy says, "Well then, just because I asked for Irish sausage, why did you ask me if I'm Irish?"

The assistant replied, "Because you're in Halfords."

6 comments:

Karelian Blonde said...

*sniggering*

cogidubnus said...

Ha Ha!

Dave

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Boo, I don't get it, not being from there. You're discriminating against me, aren't you? har har.

Unknown said...

GG, Halfords is a shop that sells car parts and bicycles! x

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

oh

tee hee

Pat said...

Apologies all but that made me chortle:)