Tuesday 18 June 2013

Joke Tuesday.

As a woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a buzzing noise. Opening the door, she saw her daughter with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asked: 'what in the world are you doing?'

The daughter replied: 'Mom, I'm 35, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Go away and leave me alone.'

Next day, her father heard the same buzz and, upon entering the room, saw his daughter getting it on big time.

To his query the daughter said: 'Dad, I'm 35, unmarried, and this is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Go away.'

A couple of days later, the wife came home from shopping and heard the buzzing coming from the living room. In she went and saw hubby sitting on the couch, downing a beer, and staring at the TV - with the vibrator next to him on the couch.

The wife asked: 'What the %@!* are you doing?' He replied: 'Watching football with my son-in-law.'

3 comments:

Karelian Blonde said...

LOL! Good one :)

cogidubnus said...

Another cracker John...that one's definitely being passed on!

Cheers

Dave

Pat said...

That's quite sad.