Tuesday 26 July 2011

Joke Tuesday.

Wife’s Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet
at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day
long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he
made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we
go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much.

I asked him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my
fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do
with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept
driving. I can't explain his behaviour I don't know why he didn't say, 'I
love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely,
as if he
wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched
TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all
around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed
too but I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were
somewhere else. He fell asleep; I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm
almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.
>-----------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Husband's Diary:
A four putt !!!!!------ who takes four putts?!!!

3 comments:

Karelian Blonde said...

Sounds about right *LOL*

Pat said...

Yeah that make sense.

Yarnlady said...

well I was hoping to say...thanks for making my gloomy Tuesday sunny.............but............

What the hell??? have you been in our house????

Have a good one!!