Tuesday 17 April 2012

Joke Tuesday.

Water trick
A woman goes to the Doctor, worried about her
man's temper and threatening manner.

The Doctor asks: "What's the problem?

The woman says: "Doctor, I don't know what
to do. Every time my man comes home
drunk, he threatens to slap me around."

The Doctor says: "I have a real good cure for
that. When he comes home drunk, just take
a glass of water and start swishing it in
your mouth. Just swish and swish but
don't swallow it until he goes to
bed and is asleep.

Two weeks later the woman comes back
to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.
The woman says: "Doctor that was a
brilliant idea! Every time he came
home drunk, I swished with
water I swished and swished,
and he didn't touch me!
How does the water do that?

The Doctor says: "The water does
Buggar All - it's keeping your
mouth shut that does the trick.

Ok, ladies, i'm off!

10 comments:

Dumdad said...

Boom, boom!

Karelian Blonde said...

JG - you can run but you can't hide ;) *LOL*

Unknown said...

Dumdad, how are you? That Wordpress thing is a pain!

Unknown said...

KB, I can hide but I can't run! LOL!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well....I guess you could call that 'a joke'....lol!

Ms Scarlet said...

I have a bucket of water at hand... I'm sure I could do plenty of swishing and sloshing with it....
Sx

Mr Rob said...

Nice one John, wind up the women, seems to have done the trick. Keep them coming

Jayne said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh ya sod!
Get wheelin' john!

Pat said...

I had what you could call a rueful grin:)

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Well, it does make sense...you can't talk to a drunk, a mini-bus driver in Guyana, an idiot, etc. snicker