Tuesday 12 June 2012

Joke Tuesday.

A teacher's story about Stuttering.

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter,' she says.

A little girl raises her hand.'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered.' The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

"Well," she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!' That must've been scary,' said the teacher. 'It sure was,' said the little girl.

'My kitty raised her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, FfffffF," but before she could say 'Fuck-off !,' the Rottweiler ate her!

The teacher had to leave the room.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so funny.We all laughed!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, CKFT!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh Dear! This is a bad one John....

Thanks so much fo your kind words about my brother. They meant so very much to me...!

Pat said...

Having lived with someone who stammered for 28 years I maintain there is a difference between stuttering and stammering.
A stammerer can totally seize up and be unable to speak for what seems like long periods of time. on another occasion he can say the same words with no problem. The stutterer has more of a physical problem, the stammerer more of a mental one.
For instance I knew my husband for three weeks before I realised he had a stammer.