Tuesday 10 May 2011

Joke Tuesday.

Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite – All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary.

Got an e-mail today from a bored local housewife, 43, who was looking for some hot action!
So I sent her my ironing. That’ll stop her being bored.

I got invited to a party and was told to dress to kill. Apparently a turban, beard and a backpack wasn’t what they had in mind.

The Dyslexic Atheist...did not believe there was a dog...

After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex Bill woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.
That’s when he realised he had made it home safely.

My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 5 hours to hoover the house. Turns out she was a Slovak

Since the snow came all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I’ll have to let her in.

Came home today to find all my doors and windows smashed in and everything gone. What sort of sick person does that to someone’s Advent calendar…

I’ve been charged with murder for killing a man with sandpaper. To be honest I only intended to rough him up a bit.

After years of research, scientists have discovered what makes women happy. Nothing.

A lad comes home from school and excitedly tells his dad that he had a part in the school play and he was playing a man who had been married for 25 years.
The dad says, “Never mind son, maybe next year you’ll get a speaking part.”

Just had my water bill of £175 drop on my mat. That’s a lot. Oxfam can supply a whole African village for just £2 a month.
Time to change supplier I think.

2 women called at my door and asked what bread I ate. When I said white they gave me a 30 minute lecture on the benefits of brown bread.
I think they were The Hovis Witnesses.

5 comments:

Dumdad said...

Ho, ho!

Mickle in NZ said...

You could have saved each of these up to be a "joke tuesday" all of its own - think of the extra drinking time you could have had relaxing without having to come up with next week's joke for umpty-something weeks!!!

O, dearie, dearie me, my friend .........

Jayne said...

I sent some of these to my dad.......I think he might disown me now! Thanks for a giggle John :-)

Unknown said...

Jayne, you're welcome!

Pat said...

Some of those are ace! Most actually.