Wednesday 4 May 2011

Pub news.

It's a long while since laughing made tears stream down my face, but today a little old lady, combined with Paul, the landlord and the "chairman", this was achieved.

Here's how it went.

Little old lady approaches the bar to order some food.

"Cod and chips,but I want no more than four chips(this was said quite assertively) and mushy peas, please.

Paul,quick as a flash,"How many peas,three?

(Lady laughs), "A few more please."

The 'Chairman'sparks up,"you'll be ok, the chips are a foot long.

That finished me! The lady took it in great heart!

6 comments:

Dumdad said...

Foot-long chips: that's my sort of chip!

Karelian Blonde said...

What a motley crew you lot are *LOL*

Jin said...

You lot are truly bloody mad!

I have a new spot John:
http://aspotinafrica.blogspot.com

Pat said...

I was that little old lady.

Unknown said...

Pat, LMAO!!

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Mushy peas? Were they whole and Paul would have to 'mushy' them up for her?