Tuesday 24 May 2011

JokeTuesday.

Don't Lie

After being married for 27 years this guy tells his wife that he is bored and is going to the bar to have a drink.

As he enters the bar this gorgeous blonde calls him over. She says: "Instead of you staying down here and drinking why don't you come upstairs to my apartment and we can drink and have sex all night". He is dumbfounded but decides to go anyway.

After a night of drinking and crazy sex he falls asleep and when he awakes he looks at the clock and says . "O my god it's 3:00 A.m. I must go. It was great but you know I'm a married man and I don't want my wife to find out about this".

She says: "Don't worry it was just a one night stand".

As he is leaving he says thank you and then asks her if she had any powder. She gives him the powder and he rubs it on his hands. He then leaves to go home.

As he opens the door his wife is standing there all pissed off. She says: "And where were you?!". He replies: "I was at the bar and I met this gorgeous woman and she invited me up to her place for drinks and a night of wild sex". She says: "Let me see your hands"

He put out his hands and she says: "DON'T LIE TO ME, YOU WENT BOWLING!"

4 comments:

crone sue said...

I love it!!!

Dumdad said...

I'll have to try that trick....

Blazing said...

Blue snooker chalk it used to be! Glad you seem to be ok John :)

Unknown said...

Cheers,Blazing!