Tuesday 3 August 2010

Joke Tuesday.

Noddy is 90 years old. He's played golf every day since his retirement 35
years ago. One day he arrives home looking downcast. "That's it," he tells
his wife. "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has become so bad that once I
hit the ball I can't see where it went."
His wife sympathises and makes him a cup of tea. As they sit down she says,
"Why don't you take your old mate Milton, and give it one more try."
"That's no good" sighs Noddy, "Milton's a hundred and three. He can't
help."
"He may be a hundred and three", says Noddy's wife, "but his eyesight is
perfect."
So the next day Noddy heads off to the golf course with Milton. He tees up,
takes a mighty swing and squints down the fairway.
He turns to Milton and says, "Did you see the ball?"
"Of course I did!" replied Milton. "I have perfect eyesight".
"Where did it go?" says Noddy.

"I don't remember."

7 comments:

Mr Farty said...

Heh, nice one John!

Yarnlady said...

*snicker*!!

Karelian Blonde said...

Heh hee...

Jayne said...

Nice one John - got me smiling :-)

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Little Noddy got old?!?

Pat said...

That'd be right:)

Yarnlady said...

haha re read this joke......still funny!! LOL