Wednesday 5 January 2011

Pub news # 4

Yesterday was another culinary delight in the pub. My mates Roger, Mick and Brad came over,(along with Jake the Springer Spaniel)!

After a couple of pints we ordered. Roger decided on Gammon,egg,chips and beans, served with onion rings,mushrooms and grilled tomatoes. The rest of us shared a platter of Tempura battered king prawns,Southern fried chicken strips and chicken and chorizo kebabs, served on a bed of salad and accompanied by dips of chilli, cream cheese and BBQ sauce.

This was washed down with a few more beers and a lot of mirth. A good lunchtime, in good company!

Oh, and Keith! I didn't pay!

8 comments:

Dumdad said...

Reading this has made me hungry for good pub grub. And nostalgic too!

Unknown said...

Wait 'til tomorrow Dumdad!

Keith said...

You didn't pay? Well I can't say that I'm surprised, obviously you conveniently 'forgot' the combination number of your wallet lock again.

I hope you didn't put it on my tab. . . .

Unknown said...

Keith, as it happens.....

Mickle in NZ said...

Yummo!

chrisb said...

Sounds Like a real feast! Did the moths get into your wallet!! LOL

Pat said...

Good! You've found a good replacement and mine host looks jolly.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Y'know, you're really wicked to Keith.

You've found some new pals, haven't you?