Monday 10 January 2011

Pub news # 5.

I took my camera to the pub today, so you can see the interior of my new home!

The bar, the main source of interest!


This is the main part of the dining area. The photos were taken just after opening time so I didn't upset anyone!


This is the other part of the dining area.

This is a local. Thanks for posing, Roy!

A sirloin steak with all the trimmings. Water board Mick did enjoy it!

As you can see, Mick enjoyed his steak!!

These are my favourite tempura battered prawns.

And finally, Jake!

12 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Yay! carling! :)

Unknown said...

Hello, Elaine!

Keith said...

. . . and believe it or not, John bought Nikki, Charlie, me and himself a mixed platter to share on Sunday lunchtime! Guilty conscience I think.

Thanks John, it was greatly appreciated.

Keith said...

I forgot Nipper, he was there as well!

Dumdad said...

Those tempura prawns look GOOOOOOD!

John,

I've closed my blog and opened a new one, also called The Other Side of Paris. This is my new home:

http://theothersideofparis.wordpress.com/

Karelian Blonde said...

Good looking pub, I wouldn't mind spending time there. Also, delish looking food and Jake is simply gorgeous :)

Z said...

Wot no Adnams? Okay, wrong part of the country, I s'pose. I could make myself at home here.

sablonneuse said...

Your 'new home' looks lovely. Hope you have many more delicious lunches there - shared or all to yourself. Or maybe Keith will treat you next time!

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Hope you have many happy hours with your friends, John.

Psst, I've heard I can't mail pepper sauce because of security, blah blah. I must double-check.

If not, we can always send Keith to a West Indian shop........

Unknown said...

GG, no worries!

Pat said...

Looks inviting and relaxed.
Trust you to have a suggestive WV and I'm not telling!

Richard Wintle said...

Yes indeed, looks very comfy. Enjoy!