Saturday 23 August 2008

Intriguing!

I got this off Chrisb's blog, and was surprised how close to me I thought it was! Apart from the jealousy thing at the end: I don't do jealousy!

It wont stop Di killing me tomorrow though!!




What John Means



You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.

You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.

You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.



You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.

You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.

At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.



You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.

Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.

Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.



You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.

You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.

You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

13 comments:

ChrisB said...

I often wonder if other people see us as we see ourselves. I can see some of these traits coming over in your blog and I'll take your word for the rest :) x

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well...that is very interesting, John!
Mine was very right about some things and very wrong about others.....So there was no halfway about any og it...lol!

Unknown said...

I actually think most of them will be pretty much the same.

Anonymous said...

Do you really think that's a true description of you? Mine was 90% wrong - smart, sexy, assertive - nah!
Good luck tomorrow. . . . .

Unknown said...

Thanks Sandy, I think you underestimate yourself!

Pat said...

I have never found you 'a bit too serious'

Anonymous said...

People, you don't know John G like I do.

It's all lies I tell you, all lies!
After "You are..." add the word "not" and you'll be about right!

Heh, heh.

#Debi said...

I've posted mine over at my place. It's actually fairly accurate...

dubaibilly said...

It depends which name I use - I get a different personality depending whether I am Bill (which I am to most people), Dubaibilly (which I am on the internet) or William (which I was christened and use when I'm being formal)!

Unknown said...

Grumpy, stay in Wales, the sheep will love it!

DB, oh,no, undecided personality!

Z said...

Under his actual name, it said the Sage is wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. Hee hee. But also that he is a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go his way -they've got that right.

It called me well rounded, which is just rude.

Unknown said...

Z, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Mine fits quite spookily well:) ging to try it out with family members names and see if it fits an all:)