Wednesday 13 August 2008

Tagged! Dammit.

My good friend K.B. has tagged me with this: Five fancies of alcohol induced attraction, or "beer goggles"! So, here goes!

One pint of beer: Elle 'the body' Macpherson.Elle Macpherson

After two pints of beer my hopes are still high: Sharon Davies.Sharon Davies

After four pints, not too bad: Minnie Driver.Minnie Driver

After six pints,getting confused. they,ve put a few vodkas in my ale: Uma Thurman.Uma Thurman

THE GALLON and a load of double whiskies! Cherie Blair!Cherie Blair

Where's the bucket? I feel sick!

K.B, I shall exact my revenge!








13 comments:

Karelian Blonde said...

Steady on boy *LOL* You enjoy the "beer goggles" as much as the next person ;)

Jon M said...

My Cherie amor...hic!

Ariel said...

How can you get from Uma to Cherie? The workings of your brain are truly wondrous John.

Anonymous said...

not surprised you feel sick, I mean Cherie Blair!!!!!

Beccy said...

Ok so none of those worked but I was ROFL

Pat said...

I thought Uma was flat chested.

Unknown said...

Ariel lives!! Woot! It's a man thing, after a gallon of finest Pedigree and a load of whisky, a man would try to shag anything!

Jon m, burp indeed!

Katy, it's only hypothetical!

Beccy, i'm only glad about the last one!!

Mum2, so did I!!

Anonymous said...

I always suspected that you had bad taste.

Unknown said...

Keith, sod off!

ChrisB said...

I can't think of a witty comment. Probably because of Cherie Blair!

Mr Farty said...

Lay off the whiskies, you'll go blind.

Unknown said...

Who said that?

Richard Wintle said...

I think you may have to change the rating on your blog.

Also, have you seen Elle MacPherson recently? That's an ooooold picture. As is the one of Uma Thurman.

Not saying how I know.