Tuesday 19 August 2008

Joke Tuesday.

My thanks again to my good friend KB for this joke.

Pierre, a brave French WW1 fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air.

Marie leans over to Pierre and says, "Pierre, kiss me!!"

Pierre grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on her lips.

"What are you doing, Pierre?",says the startled Marie.

"I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have red meat I have red wine!"

She smiles and they start kissing. Things begin to heat up and Marie says,!Pierre, kiss me lower.!

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and pours it on her breasts.

"Pierre, what are you doing now?" asks the bewildered Marie. "I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!"

She giggles and they resume their passionate interlude: and things really steam up. Marie leans close to Pierres ear and whispers," Pierre, kiss me much lower!"

Pierre rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and sets the cognac on fire. Marie shrieks and dives into the river. Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms into the air and screams,"PIERRE, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING!?

















Our hero stands there defiantly and says,"I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! If I go down I go down in flames!"

19 comments:

Georgina said...

Very funny, I suppose a singed minge saves on the waxing! Debs x

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!!!The thought of that made my eyes water.

Anonymous said...

i cc aan't type am shaiki ng wiff laugh t er

Unknown said...

Steady, Sylv!

Sandy, yes!

I'll take your word for it Debs!

Beccy said...

Brilliant as ever John.

ChrisB said...

Very good one of your best :)

Mr Farty said...

Bravo!

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Hahahahaa. good one! Thanks for the post :)

Cyalayta
Mal [aka Maljam] :)

Pat said...

My Auntie Jean used to have a French fighter pilot boy friend called Pierre - wonder if it was the same one?
BTW you have been awarded a Gold cup for your general good egginess. It's on the bottom of my side bar - I don't do deliveries. No favouritism is involved - you deserve it.

Unknown said...

Team Gherkin, welcome!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

I cannot stop laughing! You've got to let us know what the outcome is when you try it yourself! :))
Hilarious!

sallywrites said...

Ouch, ouch ouch!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL you sure know how to keep us laughing!

Unknown said...

o(∩_∩)o...i laught to tears......

Mickle in NZ said...

Leaping into the Seine? She was lucky the entire river surface didn't burst into flame.

Thank you once more for a damned good chuckle. Huggles and care from me.

Unknown said...

Welcome yc!

Sally, ouch!

LW, my aim is to entertain!

Thanks Mickle! xx

Petra, I wish!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Heard that one before but still love it!

Anonymous said...

GROAN

Elaine Denning said...

I may be here for a while. I've already found a few jokes and emailed them to friends! Thanks for the comment on my post. I'll be back :)