Friday 11 April 2008

Pub News.

It seems from this lunchtimes banter that Zoe has a rival in the Twat department, as Di has found her own pet Twat!

Trigger

Trigger to Di:"Hello, gorgeous, it's your favourite customer.

D:"Pedigree, you twat?"

T:"I love it when you get nasty."

D:"I'm not being nasty, this is polite!"

T:"What is it that attracts women to me?"

Me: "Fuck off, Trigger, Stephen Hawking hasn't worked that out yet!"

T:"Who?"

Me:"Never mind, it must be the Wild Stallion after-shave."

T:"What after-shave?"

Me:"Well you smell of horses!"

T:"You can bollocks as well!"

Much Laughing and snorting!

12 comments:

ChrisB said...

It would certainly be entertaining being a fly on the wall in your local :)

Karelian Blonde said...

Indeed! I have to say that Di deserves to be made atleast a Dame after putting up with your motley crew :)

Unknown said...

They're not MY motley crew!

zoe said...

You managed the avatar! Well done.

Trigger may be a twat, but he's not Mine - or half as bad. Trust me, John-boy.

Unknown said...

You know I trust YOU, Zed!!

Pat said...

I'd better avoid Trigger - I love the smell of horses. And that's the second time today I've read that word. What the hell is an avatar?

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

Ah, how romantic! What a great interchange! "Can you feeeeel the looooove tonight?" Poor old Trigger! someone give him a carrot...

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Is that the Alcohol talking? LOL!
What an exchange!

Ariel said...

I can SMELL the guy just reading this, eek!

Anonymous said...

karelian blonde,Di only made a dame?? IMHO at least a sainthood:):)and I don't know even if this would be enough.

#Debi said...

@pi: The small photo of you beside your comment is your avatar.

You would think that people would expect someone named Trigger to occasionally smell of horses...

Pat said...

Thank you debi:)