Sunday 27 April 2008

Pub news.

There seems to be a certain 'chemistry' developing between Di, our lovely landlady, and Trigger. Let me give you an example that occured today.

Trigger walks in and Di is behind the bar.

"Morning,gorgeous! Pedigree, please," he says.

"Morning, twat!" comes the reply.

"You're looking ravishing today", says Trigger.

"You're not", was the reply. "£2.60 please."

I think the chemistry may be somewhat acidic, but it is all done in good humour...........I think!

Any thoughts?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope as far as I can tell Di is replying just fine! pst call over you do know me!

Anji said...

Wasn't Trigger the name of a horse?

Anonymous said...

Trigger is definitely trying. . . .

meredic said...

Bloody hell John. He's practically got her eating out of the palm of his hand. I feel quite moist.....

#Debi said...

Don't take this wrong, John, I mean it in the best possible way--some of your posts read like a script for Last of the Summer Wine, with younger players, of course...


xx ;)

#Debi said...

Ooh, did you get the veg I sent you?

Anonymous said...

Grin, somewhat Di and her charms remind me of Peggy Mitchell of the Queen Vic :):) she can be an equal ray of sunshine to some customers:) but we all know, deep down she loves her 'punters' so i think it's the same with Di:):)

Karelian Blonde said...

Just mutual use and abuse and I am happy to hear that Di is consistent :)

Pat said...

You could try the litmus test:)

Unknown said...

#debi, yes,thank you!

Unknown said...

Meredic, Moist?

zoe said...

John, you're a deaf old coot, I tellsya!

zoe said...

John, you're a deaf old coot, I tellsya!

Unknown said...

Zoe, twice!

Jayne said...

Definite chemistry there John. Calling Trigger a twat can only be deemed as a term of affection!!