Tuesday 1 July 2008

Joke Tuesday. GOLF!

A Catholic Priest, an Indian Doctor, a rich Chinese businessman and an Aussie were waiting on the 1st tee one morning for a particularly slow group in front of them.

The Aussie fumed, "What's with those wankers? We've been waiting for ages!"

The Indian doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but i've never seen such poor golf!"

The Chinese businessman called out, "Move it, time is money!"

The Catholic Priest said,"What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"

George, the greenkeeper replied, "Oh, yes. That's a group of blind ex-firefighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime they want."

The group fell silent for a moment. The Catholic Priest said, "That's so sad. I will say a special prayer for them tonight."

The Indian doctor said,"Good idea. I'm going to contact my phthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them tonight."

The Chinese businessman replied, "I think I'll donate $50,000 to the firefighters in honour of these brave souls."

The Aussie said," Bugger that........... why not make the bastards play at night?"

16 comments:

Karelian Blonde said...

How delightfully politically incorrect *LOL*

fatboysblogg said...

Ha ha I like that one.

Jon M said...

A practical solution, methinks?!

Mr Farty said...

He he!

Pat said...

I shouldn't laugh - but I did.

Anonymous said...

well the Aussie is right,isn't he? ;-) ;-)

Jayne said...

Classic John! I love Aussie humour :-)

Georgina said...

I agree with the Aussi. Golf! They say it stands for Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden. Debs x
P.S. I don't know if you do the "award" thing, but there's one at mine for you if you'd like to collect it.

Keith said...

How sad that some people just can't tolerate those less fortunate than themselves. I don't think it's funny.

Now if they had run them down with the golf-buggy, that would be funny!

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see my sense of humour is appreciated!

Oh, and welcome to the nuthouse John. If you're in the Leicestershire Burbage, pop in for a pint!

Georgina said...

I know exactly where you are my friend. I used to pass the sign for Burbage regularly. I always thought it sounded like a cross between burp and cabbage. Debs x

Anonymous said...

LOL bet they are all football refs too!

Anonymous said...

He had a point, that Aussie...

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I had no idea where this was going...lol....But Of Course! "Play At Night"....Where do you get these jokes, my dear John?

Anonymous said...

u sn brty pggrmfrf nu yjsy !!

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

harhar of course, that makes absolute sense.