Friday 4 July 2008

Pub news.

My friend The Poacher came in today just 4 weeks after receiving a new hip! How good is that? It's amazing how quickly they throw you out of hospital these days. He was home after 4 days!

Other news. Food is now being served!

loverly

Meet the MERRIE MONK MEGA FRY-UP This isn't the exact version, but you get the idea. Also on the menu are various filled rolls and assorted salads for those of a healthy disposition. I know what i'd go for! Chikken tikka massala and Shepherds pie (home-made by Di) finish off the menu.

I wish them luck with the food.

Some things will never change. Trigger came in.

"Hello georgeous".

"Hello, Twat", said Di.

6 comments:

fatboysblogg said...

Oooh that looks good to me John,needs a bit of brown sauce tho'

zoe said...

Ooooooo ..... shepherd's pie. It's been a long time since I've had a real one.

Oh shit, I've really gone and done it now, haven't I?

Email me your phone number again and I'll explain a few things.

xx

Anonymous said...

I right fancy a fry up for breakfast now! love pub grub.

Karelian Blonde said...

Mmmm....foooooood......

Anonymous said...

now you did it, I think I must go and raid the cupboards and cook me a shepherds pie, this is soul food for cold days, but i'm willing to switch the oven on and heat our current 28C° indoors up a little more:):)

Unknown said...

I see your digestive juices are working well.
Zoe, first find a shepherd!