Wednesday 21 February 2007

A joke for you.

I`d like to share this beauty with you. Some may have heard it before, but here goes:

A letter was left on the dining room table.

My Dear Wife:

You will surely understand that i have certain needs that your 54 year old body can no longer supply. I am very happy with you and i value you as a good wife. Therefore after reading this letter, i hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that i will be spending the evening with my 18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don`t be perturbed, i shall be home before midnight.

When he came home, he found the following letter:

My Dear Husband,

I received your letter, thank-you for your honesty.

I would like to remind you that you are also 54 years old. At the same time i would like to inform you that i will be spending the evening with my 18 year old tennis coach at the Hotel Fiesta. As a successful businessman, with a good grasp of maths, you will realise that 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18. Therefore, i will not be back before lunchtime tomorrow.

8 comments:

Beccy said...

Very funny John, must remember that one!

Unknown said...

Thanks Beccy, you`re bound to...in a few years! LOL.

Pat said...

I like it when the woman has the last laugh.

Anonymous said...

Hark at Pat! What about that poor down-trodden man then? Don't you feel sorry for him?

Grumpy Keith

y.Wendy.y said...

Crappy crap I just remembered I am meant to send you a blog tutorial...bum bum bum - forgot...sorry John. Will see to it tomorrow afternoon as I'll have some time then.

That joke always amuses me. Good one.

Pat said...

Keith: nope!

Unknown said...

Wendz, you`re a star, no apology needed.

Pat, take that up with Keith, i`m out of it!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha.

this is not the first time i heard this but i am still laughing as hard!