Tuesday 28 August 2007

Joke Tuesday

A BOTTLE OF MERLOT!


A Texan gentleman asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to an attractive woman.

The waiter took the bottle over and said, "This is from the gentleman seated over there," indicating the sender.

She regarded the wine for a second, not looking at the man, decided to send a reply note. The waiter duly passed the note on.

It read:
"For me to accept this bottle, you need a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank, and 7 inches in your pants."

The reply came back, it read:

"For your information, I have a Ferrari Maranello, a BMW Z8, a Mercedes AMG600, and a Porsche Turbo. Homes in Aspen, Colorado and Miami, and a 10,000 acre ranch in Texas. There is over 20 million dollars in my bank account. But, not even for a beautiful woman like you, would I cut three inches off. Just send the bottle back.

BWWAAAAHHH!!!!

10 comments:

Shaz said...

Ha! Serves her right . . . lol

RUTH said...

LOL..great joke John!

ChrisB said...

Heard it before but I'm still laughing :) :)

headless chicken said...

That is such a Kev joke!!!!!

Jon M said...

He He He He He He He He He He He He He he He he He He He He he He He He He He he He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He Ho!

I've always wanted to do that. Good one John!

meredic said...

Blimey. Recycling not dead there then John. Here there seems to have been a spring clean on your front page since my hols??

Karelian Blonde said...

I should be so lucky ;)

Greetings from Corfu baby!
xx

Unknown said...

HC,XX

Jon m, great stuff!!

Meredic, designers request, just obliging. New look soon.

KB, LOL, and don't drink too much!!

Pat said...

I like the pink one best:)

yorlor said...

nice one.