Sunday 9 March 2008

Daft question!

This is really daft, but funny. Apologies if my continental fans readers do not understand this. Many English, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish may not either!

Name three fish that begin with K, and end with K!

The answer will be posted next Sunday.

Keith may help remind me, as it was a particularly mad lunchtime in the pub today. Charlie (Nikki's better half) bought a load more photos of our New Years eve do from 25 years ago! If you want to see more, let me know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the decent chaps and chappettes who read this blog.

Don't ask John to print those photos unless you've got a strong stomach. I saw them today and quite frankly they put me off my free quiche, cheese and biccies, sausages, crips, yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, and other nibbles on the bar.

Di certainly knows how to look after her customers. Thanks Di.

Anonymous said...

For the true facts about what took place in the pub today go here.

Anonymous said...

khaddock? kipperk? oh I dunno. . .
Give up - when are you going to give us the answers?
And, yes please, (I've got a strong stomach, Keith) I, for one would love to see more photos.

Mr Farty said...

I think I know this, but only because my stepdaughter txtd me a very similar one yesterday!

I'll keep schtum till Sunday ;-)

Pat said...

Kapok. Well it's late. Yes please - more photos.

Anonymous said...

Shall I tell 'em John?

Go on, let me!

ChrisB said...

Kiver us a clue! This has to be a trick question!

BTW john did you read my post last Saturday??

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I don't know the names of any fish. I am looking foward to the photoes...