Tuesday 18 March 2008

Joke Tuesday.

A SHORT LOVE STORY.

A man and a woman who had never met before, and were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping compartment on a trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a compartment, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly...He in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

At 1.00AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you reach into the closet and pass me a second blanket, It's awfully cold in here?"

"I've a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own fucking blanket."

After a moments silence, he farted.

The end!

***********************

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I thought it already to be funny BEFORE the fart bit:) he he I think that's a male twist to the story, innit?

Unknown said...

Possibly, Sylv!

Anonymous said...

Now if SHE had farted it would have been more true to life, and even funnier.

ChrisB said...

That sounds familiar!!!

katy said...

LOL, have we got the same mates? My mate sent me this one today!

Anonymous said...

Pat - Sometimes you really shock me!

Unknown said...

Spidey, never!! And where were you today?

Anonymous said...

I just visited Phoenix's page and was saddened by her post today, but I was unable to leave a comment because, like so many other Blogger sites, the comment box is limited to Blogger users only. They must miss out on a lot of would-be bloggy-friends.

Duck said...

You missed off the wafting.

After the farting, there's always a wafting of the duvet - or blanket in this case.

;)

Karelian Blonde said...

I am always for equality :)

Anonymous said...

...he farted.
The end.
Must have been some fart!

Unknown said...

Duck, the men in your life.......

Sandy!!

KB, fair comment!