Tuesday 11 March 2008

Joke Tuesday !

Ok, I Think you might like this!

God visits a man and tells him he must give up drinking and sex if he wants to go to heaven. The man says he'll try.

A week goes by and God visits the man to see how he's getting on.

"Not bad", says the man. "I've given up smoking and drinking, but when the wife bent over the freezer, I just had to f*ck her up the a*se!"

"They dont like that in heaven", replies God.

The man says,"They weren't too happy about it in ASDA either!!"

13 comments:

Pat said...

I hate it when you make me laugh when I shouldn't!

Pat said...

Remember Dad's Army? 'They don't like it ...'
You are a bad influence!

Unknown said...

Kisses, Mum2, xxx

ChrisB said...

couldn't stopped laughing :)

Duck said...

excellent antidote to wet Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

and in Sainbury's he'd bury a Saint ?? :)

It's a good joke actually,as were/are all others which I had the pleasure to read on your blog so far! !!

Anonymous said...

Disgusting! ASDA I mean, not the fucking bit.

Why do you always spell "fuck" as "f*ck" and "arse" as a*se"?

Have you got a peech imspediment, or is the 'u' and the 'r' keys out of reach on your keyboard?

No, I didn't come to the pub today because my cheque hasn't come through yet. I'm broke.

Unknown said...

Oh, Vic, i'll always buy you a half!

SpanishGoth said...

At least it wasn't the 'Kwik Save' joke....

Anonymous said...

Haha love it, spanishgoth the Kwik Save" joke what one is that? I had the pleasure of working there once...

Karelian Blonde said...

Every little helps ;)

Unknown said...

Goth, please share the Kwik Save joke!

Tom, welcome to the madhouse!

KB, I'm sure it does, my friend!

Anji said...

Where do you find them?