Tuesday 25 March 2008

A bloke goes to the doctors having problems with premature ejaculation. He is told that when he feels the ejaculation coming on, to give himself a fright by firing a starter pistol in the air. This will prolong sex.

Two days later the doctor sees him again.

"How did it go?" asks the doctor. "Not good," he said.

We were in a 69, when I felt the urge, so I fired the gun. My wife shit in my face, bit the end off my cock, and the milkman came out of the wardrobe with his hands up!"

*************************************

6 comments:

Karelian Blonde said...

Double the pleasure today, eh? *LOL*

ChrisB said...

john you know my daughters won't like me reading this one!!!

Anonymous said...

I've heard them before. Some cripple in a pub I go to told me that last one on Sunday. Pathetic!

Mr Farty said...

Chortle!

Jayne said...

6 out of 10 I reckon for today. :-)

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO, I almost spat the coffee over the keyboard!
This one gets forwarded to all my english speaking buddies :)