Monday 3 September 2007

Funny joke!

Trigger hasn't been in this weekend, which is odd, (bit like him really), so my blogging content regarding the pub is somewhat diminished. As a result, you get a rather funny joke sent from a friend of mine.

A lonely widow, aged 70, decided that it was time to get married again.
She put an advert in the local paper that read:

Husband wanted: Must be in my age group (70's), must not beat me, must not play around & must still be good in bed!!!! All applicants, please apply in person.

On the second day, she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a grey-haired man in a wheelchair. He had no arms or legs.

The woman said, "You're not expecting me to cosider you, are you? Just look at you! No legs!

The old man smiled,"Therefore i can't play around!"

She replied, "You have no arms either!"

"So I can't beat you." he said.

She raised an eyebrow and asked, "Are you still good in bed?"



The old man leaned back in his chair, smiled, and said,









I rang the doorbell, didn't I !?"

13 comments:

Jon M said...

Har har har har!

RUTH said...

That's a cracker!!!!! LOL :o) :o)

Beccy said...

Brilliant John.

Anonymous said...

Good one. Thanks for the giggle today

ChrisB said...

LOL very funny.

Pat said...

That reminds me of my clam digger joke.

headless chicken said...

So.....John.....can you do that?;)

Unknown said...

Sarah, be very hopeful/careful! lol.

Mum2, I'm not sure I want to here that!!

Beccy, it's a cracker!

Karmyn, pleasure!

Chrisb, how did I know you'd like that?

Anonymous said...

Good one John. But I'm curious about how he gets it out - and puts it away?????

Unknown said...

Sandy, I'll let your imagination take care of that!!

Jake said...

haha

man my Mother is dirty :/

thankyou for looking at my blog.

in reply...the Girlfriend and I are tip top now :)

and I went to see Ryan today
had had a difficult first day at sixth form, decided to walk to his as a surprise
knocked on his door, he answered the door in his bloody pyjamas having just woken up

it was 4.30 !!!!!!

keep commenting me, nobody else does ahah

xxxx

Unknown said...

Jake, welcome. Yes your mother is dirty (lol), glad you an G/F are ok, and tell Ryan he's a lazy.....so and so! You keep blogging, I'll keep reading/commenting!

Shaz said...

Very funny x x x ---> Goes o to start the "Where's Trigger" Campaign!