Friday 28 September 2007

Goth's challenge.

I have to make a story from the song titles of an album. ( It's a return favour).

"Right", said God, "I'm fed up with this sh*t dress rehearsal rag, it sucks. Adam, stop touching Eve up , and pay attention."

Adam, " I wasn't doing anything wrong, just fitting her for your famous blue raincoat."

God, "Oh, for f*cks sake, that piece of crap is soooo much last years, man!"

Adam, "But it's the one I made with those diamonds in the mine."

God was a bit pissed off with all this stalling, so he made Eve pregnant, and being God rushed the pregnancy through. Cain and Abel were soon born into this world that only took six days to make , don't forget.

"Eve, pick those f*cking apples up, or there'll be an avalanche of them soon.

"Piss off dad, there's a f*cking snake in the tree!"

God said,"Don't you talk to me like that, you tart!

Adam, "you see Eve, love calls you by your name."

God, "I suppose there'll be another dress rehearsal rag now?"

Eve, "No, Joan of Arc's cancelled, her agent said she has another burning issue."

Adam and Eve in unison, "Sing another song , boys."

14 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Very good, but you were supposed to pick a different album. But I'll let you off....... this time ;-)

Beccy said...

Very clever John.

Anonymous said...

Funny and clever! Maybe the beer has turned you into a woman?

Unknown said...

Goth, I wondered about that. But I thought it was your choice! Go on, tag someone else!

Thanks, Beccy.

Mutley, I hope not sweety!

Pat said...

I think you are clever - but then I would wouldn't I.

Unknown said...

Mum2, XXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Crap! Absolute CRAP!
I don't believe it!

Unknown said...

Victor, "sigh", go boil your arse!!

Anonymous said...

I was just being kind, and truthful.

Unknown said...

Victor, be kind and thoughtful tomorrow, and get the beer in!!

Anonymous said...

OK

Richard Wintle said...

Joan of Arc's cancelled, her agent said she has another burning issue.

Ha ha ha ha ha. :)

Also, Joan of Arc should be italicized, surely? If I'm wrong, I'll come Running Back To You for an apology, before you decide that The Poet Must Die, etc. etc. etc.

Unknown said...

R'pus, you picky bugger!

Richard Wintle said...

Go with your strengths, that's what I say...