Sunday 9 September 2007

Pub news.

The pub hasn't been the same without Trigger. We still don't know what's going on. One idiot, who has become something of a regular came in. Guesses in comments!

Nikki, who you have been acquainted with before has a horse called Larry(?). Anyway, she recently moved Larry(I think the horse is gay) to a new pasture, last week I believe. This weekend, the farmer is holding a WW2 re-enactment, bombs, cannons, guns, tanks and Spitfires and Messerschmidts flying around(as aircraft do). Nikki was a bit concerned that the noise might upset him, but he seemed alright, which was just as well as her B/F is in Germany on a jollypiss-up, and wouldn't have been around to help anyway. But all is calm, and a couple of Stellas later, she was serenity personified!

She reads this sometimes so I have to be REALLY careful!

Would you call a horse Larry?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't anyone know where Trigger lives? He might have collapsed at home. Someone should check.
Larry the horse, eh. Well, I remember Larry the Lamb. Was he gay?

Unknown said...

Sandy, he had someones hand up his arse!!

Shaz said...

I'd call a hotse anything it wanted me to call it, they scare me!

Z said...

We used to have a donkey called Humpy.

Anonymous said...

Nikki "was serenity personified"? Ist that good or bad?
In spite of what you say, I think she is really gorgeous!

Did you notice that Di only put the free food on the bar after I had bought some crisps? Crafty!

Anonymous said...

I could use a few of those Stella's.

Pontillius said...

Didn't know who Trigger was/is, so I checked your archives. He sounds quite a character. I am not surprised that have run out of ideas. How can you tell if a horse is gay? I'm intrigued.

Unknown said...

Is Larry gay because of the name, or because of something he did...?

Puzzled of Ireland

Pee ess, ain't forgotten about your ten word challenge - I'm brewing something as I type... L8er!

Anonymous said...

Do you not see any racing? There are horses called things like Mkuqua, African Hat, Cloudfiddler and Salmon not Beef... they just don't seem to mind their names much..

Unknown said...

Mutley, close, Beef or Salmon.

Cailleach, I'm not sure, will ask...then duck!

Pontillius, Me too!

Shaz, never seen a hotse, but I know what you mean, 1/2 a ton of meat with a mind of it's own!

Z, dare I ask where the name came from?

Karmyn r, you do surprise me! lol.

Unknown said...

HC, I wouldn't bend down in front of it!! Ouch!

Pat said...

Do you think Trigger finally took offence?
Is Larry a white horse? If so I see the connection.

Unknown said...

Mum2, your mind is working overtime!! lol.

Unknown said...

Old Git, I think so, he buys cripples beer then insults them. Ring any bells?

Z said...

Boringly, it was short for Humperdinck. However, he was a stallion and really got quite frisky in springtime.

sallywrites said...

Keith I guess!