Tuesday 15 May 2007

Joke Tuesday..double bill. #1

Firstly, may I apologise to Joules, this is not intentional.

IRISH PROSTITUTE.

An Irish daughter had not been home for over 5 years.

Upon her return, her father cussed her. "Where have you been all this time? Why did ye not write to us, noy even a line? Why didn't ye call? Can ye not understand what ye put yer old Mum through?

The girl, crying, replied, "Sniff, sniff....Dad.....I became a prostitute...

"Ye what!!? Out of here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this family."

"Ok, Dad, as ye wish. I just came back to give Mum this fur coat, title deeds to a ten bedroom mansion, plus a savings certificate for £5 million. For me little brother, this gold Rolex, and for ye Daddy, the new Mercedes convertible in the drive.

"Now what did you say you'd become?" says Dad.

"Sniff, sniff.... a prostitute Dad! Sniff.

"Oh Be Jesus, I thought ye said a Protestant. Come here and give yer old man a hug!"

4 comments:

ChrisB said...

It's funny nevertheless LOL and groaned !!

Beccy said...

This is so similar to something I heard on the radio today. Callers were ringing up with their embarrassing moments. One caller, as a child was asked her religion, she didn't know and asked her mother only to be told that she was a protestant. She then went and told everyone that she was a prostitute!

Mr Farty said...

I would nick that one, but I am so crap at telling jokes. Ace!

Unknown said...

Beccy, role reversal.

Farty, nick it with pleasure.