Tuesday 10 July 2007

Joke Tuesday

I was at the mall the other day eating at the food court.
I noticed an old man watching a teenager sitting next to him.
The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green,red,orange, and blue.
The old man kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find the old man staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

The old man did not bat an eyelid in his response, "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock I was just wandering if you were my son."

15 comments:

phoenix said...

My daughter just asked why I was laughing at the computer, hmmmm, don't think I can tell her that one yet! Well done on being smoky fog free John! Wait till you can smell and taste everything again,well worth the hypnotists fee:-)

Jon M said...

Must tell my chickens that one...maybe not, they might start to worry!

Unknown said...

Phoenix, the senses are back already.

Jon m, No, I wouldn't tell them.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!

Unknown said...

Karmym, I'm glad!

Mr Farty said...

He's not old, just differently young. And very sharp.

headless chicken said...

That must be one of the benefits of being old....being able to shock the younger generation....something to look forward to!
Well done and keep up the fag-free lifestyle!!:)

meredic said...

Nice one john! A coffee down the nose j
Oh OK it was lager.

Drama Queen said...

Class.

Anonymous said...

That was brilliant!
Thanks for sharing the laugh.

Beccy said...

I couldn't leave a comment last night (damn blogger) but I went out with a huge smile on my face.

ChrisB said...

hehehe LOL - you're slipping I'm running out of jokes for my witty weds!!

sallywrites said...

You are funny John. Where do you find all these?!

Unknown said...

Sally, top secret!

Chris, I thought you were still away! May as well give them to you, as Beccy didn't use the last one.

HC, I'm glad you put the 'something to look forward to' bit in!!

Pat said...

Let's hear it for the 'old man'!