Tuesday 17 July 2007

Posh room!


This is the 'posh room'. I'm only allowed in here on special occaisions, like when the television is bust. These are the retired rich, all good blokes, apart from the old b*astard 2nd left. He's 85, and every time I ask of his health, he tells me to mind my own F***ING business.


Tom, you're a legend in your own lunch time!!

From left to right: Paul, Tom, Jim, Tony and Martin. This was taken fairly early , hence the lack of numbers.

Thanks to Sharon for the photo. Not bad off a phone camera.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scruffy looking lot! They are not supposed to be in places where food is being served anyway.

Unknown said...

You noticed them today then?

martin said...

Just tell the old bloke he looks a bit rough,and ask if he feels alright that will make him sit up......

Unknown said...

Martin, you don't know Old Tom, he'd just say the same. He doesn't mean it though.

Drama Queen said...

Well if these are the posh lot I hate to see the rest of you. Oh actually, I did see that pic too. Enough said.

y.Wendy.y said...

Drama Queen said it for me. Heh.

Unknown said...

Wendz, thank you!

Around My Kitchen Table said...

Just happened by your blog in a roundabout kind of a way. It's a brilliant masthead. I've glanced through a few of your postings and was just wondering - do you ever go home?!