Saturday 21 July 2007

Pub news

My, we had a busy session today. Trigger was in late (for him), about 12.15pm. Obe Wan bought some freshly picked peas, some freshly picked/boiled beetroot (still warm), to put on our filled rolls. Now, before you start, only the beetroot went on the rolls! You aren't going to get me that easily, you'll have to work at it.
There was much spoken crap from the Beer monster, which isn't unusual. Trigger even said he was talking crap. That made a few people giggle.
Then, what we were all waiting for, Sharon, bless her, our saviour, said that Trigger, last night, said......."There's some idiots drink in here!"

The Boss lady, Di, is having a door knocked through so the smokers can go outside under a shelter to have a cig. I don't know why............Disgusting habit !!

4 comments:

Jon M said...

Ooooh spot the ex-smoker! Quite agree though, they should ban it outside too!
Beetroot is yummy though!

Shaz said...

Hmmmm at Beetroot. But I'm confussled . . . doesn't everyone talk rubbish when they have a pint in their hand? Or is there a "Rubbihs Level Indicator?"

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love freshly cooked beetroot too. I planted some seeds but all I can see now are weeds two feet high. When I have the courage I'll put on some protective clothing and see if any beet has survived among the thistles. Serves me right for being a crap gardener.

Unknown said...

Shaz, Trigger talks rubbish anyway!

Jon.m, I wouldn't ban it out side, this is supposed to be a democracy!

Sablonneuse, oh,well!